There are times in our lives when we feel like giving up. There are moments when we can’t see the benefits of the transformation work we have said “Yes” to. There are days that we think that nothing is happening and we don’t even want to get out of bed. You must not give up. You must keep moving no matter what.
When you hit that fork in the road, you have 2 choices: to give up, or to keep on pushing forward. You have to believe that you can make it through anything. Your are at a very important point in the journey. You are at the edge of your personal breakthrough. The power to transform your life is within you, waiting to explode. Don’t kick yourself or beat yourself up, this is part of your character building. I call it, the “Power to Stay With It” attitude. You are on a journey with no destination. Yes, we set goals but this race is never won by the fastest–it is won by those who stick it out!
This week I want to give you the tools to help you push past your blocks and empower your transformation.
1. Keep your eyes on the vision. Think about what goals are; what are your desires in life? Look in the direction you are headed instead of where you have come from.
2. Do something everyday to move your transformation forward. Do something that will empower your intention, no matter how you are feeling. This will level-up your vibration and your energy.
3. Don’t beat yourself up. If you fall, get back up and push the restart button. Start again, and again, and again…
4. Get a coach or a transformation buddy to help you stay accountable.
5. Change it up a little. if you are bored you won’t stick with it. Do something new for your transformation.
Remember you have the power and you always did. Use it to wake up and change you life. Get moving Boo! Keep Moving Boo! and never give up.